The Featherstone Foundation has an unparalleled network of multilingual candidates and trainees from underrepresented communities. Our robust network makes the Featherstone Foundation the premier source to support employers in their need to attract top talent. With employers’ self-reported inability to systematically “find diverse talent,” we have developed this program as a solution.
Our employer’s network provides a pipeline of qualified candidates from diverse backgrounds and creates career pathways for individuals.
Join our Network and Hire our Candidates: Please complete this form to let us know about your job opportunities and to hire our candidates.
Economic Impact: Our trainees now work at BB&T now Truist, Bank of America, Fulton Bank, Howard Bank, Maryland Live Casino, MECU, PNC, Pandora, SECU, State Farm, Wells Fargo, and other organizations, earning between $9,000 and $42,000 more in wages, plus benefits.
Here are the ways that employers partner with us:
- Hire our multilingual candidates as a pipeline to top talent
- Host an Intern
- Provide educational training workshops to communities from diverse backgrounds
- Speak at our events with community leaders, influencers, and government officials
- Promote job opportunities through our network and bolster recruitment and outreach to underrepresented communities
- Join our Employer Network for training on hiring, recruiting, and retaining diverse talent