“Employment is one of the most powerful economic vehicles that bolster communities.”
Now Accepting Applications
Application Deadline: April 10, 2021
Our flagship initiative Reaching New Heights has been an economic vehicle that has provided low-income, underemployed and unemployed multicultural trainees with professional careers, stronger household incomes and financial stability. We serve as an incubator of bilingual talent and pipeline for employers to tap qualified candidates from diverse backgrounds. Our program expands pathways into professional careers for communities in Baltimore that have non-traditional challenges entering the workforce.
Our graduates are now working at Bank of America, BB&T, BGE, Fulton Bank, Howard Bank, Maryland Live Casino, MECU, PNC, Pandora, State Farm, New York Life Insurance, Wells Fargo, and other top corporations.
Our graduates are earning between $9,000-$42,000 more in wages as a result of our program, plus benefits, including health insurance, 401K, and paid sick and vacation days. The Foundation’s impact video features three participant testimonials
Apply Now: Applications are available online here
You must meet the minimum requirements to apply:
● Work Permit, Permanent Resident, U.S. National or U.S. Citizen.
● Be ready for professional growth and accept a new job by June 2021
● Speak English and a second language fluently (preferred)
We are looking for candidates with these skills: customer service and retail experience, cash-handling, sales, the ability to multitask, and work under pressure.
Job Placement Highlights:
- Boubacar D., a native of Mali, received his license and is now working at State Farm Insurance Company.
- Jennifer M., born to Salvadoran parents, has landed a full-time position as a teller at PNC bank.
- Stephanie M., a native of Puerto Rico, landed a full-time position at Howard Bank
- Maria G. a native of Nicaragua has been hired at Truist as banker.
- Adama T., a native of Mali, accepted a full-time position as a staff auditor at SB & Company.
- Eduardo V., Mexican native, landed a position as a bilingual banker at Wells Fargo as a result of our program.