Graduates of the Featherstone Foundation’s Reaching New Heights Programhave landed incredible careers in the financial services industry. Our program helps bilingual candidates create resumes, perfect their interviewing skills, meet employers and secure meaningful careers. If you want to improve your professional outlook, apply to our program today! Selected participants will attend a 14-week training, Saturdays from 10am-1pm, September 8-December 8.
Through our highly-successful workforce development program, our graduates have landed full time jobs at major financial institutions such as BB&T, PNC, MECU, Wells Fargo, Priority Financial Services and New York Life Insurance Company.
Our graduates are earning between $9,000-$30,000 more in wages as a result of our program, plus benefits, including health insurance, 401K and paid sick and vacation days. The Foundation’s impact video features two participant testimonials: https://vimeo.com/207855442
Application Deadline: July 25
You must meet the minimum requirements to apply:
● Work Permit, Permanent Resident, U.S. National or U.S. Citizen.
● Be ready for professional growth and accept a new job by November, 30, 2018
● Speak English and a second language fluently.
- Recruitment: July 2018
- Interviews for Finalists:Early August 2018
- Orientation for Selected Participants:Late August 2018
- Training: Saturday September 8 to December 8, 2018, 10 a.m. to 1pm.
- Job placement: November 2018