Featherstone Foundation, Embassy of Mexico Unveil $20,000 Scholarship Fund at University of Baltimore
The William & Lanaea C. Featherstone Foundation and the Consular Section of the Embassy of Mexico in Washington, D.C. debut the Featherstone College Scholarships, an innovative $20,000 fund designated to increase Baltimore’s Latino enrollment and promote higher education. In fall 2018, ten Latino students will receive $2,000 merit-based awards to attend the University of Baltimore. The application deadline is March 1, 2018.
Deadline: March 1.
Applications are available online: https://www.tfaforms.com/4646152
- Scholarships are open to candidates from Hispanic/Latino heritage
- Minimum GPA: 3.0
- SAT scores for freshman applicants will be considered
- Scholarships are open to high school seniors who will start their first semester at the University of Baltimore, undergraduate students applying to transfer to UB, as well as current U.B. college freshman, sophomores, juniors and seniors.
- Awards are open to all majors
- Students should demonstrate an involvement in extracurricular activities; and
- Complete essays outlining career goals and aspirations
Application Deadline: March 1
Award Ceremony: Honorees will be recognized during a special ceremony.