These 8 principles represent our core values and govern how we operate. They guide what we do, why and how we do it.
- Everyone deserves ACCESS to affordable quality education.
- Improved education yields economic empowerment.
- Level the playing field of opportunity for all people – regardless of their language, economic status or class.
- A global understanding of diverse communities come from learning.
- Stronger families equal stronger communities.
- Xenophobia is mitigated by knowledge about diverse cultures and compassion.
- Bridging the opportunity divide reduces disparities between the haves and have-nots.
- We are passionate about our work and the people who are benefiting.